In business to consumers (B2C), online configurators have already established themselves in order to optimally serve the needs of customers.
Product configurators are also becoming increasingly popular in many other areas as well as in the industrial sector (B2B). A configurator is a multi-functional software system. With its help complex and multi-variant objects can be offered customised in a short period of time and can be presented visually.
The desired product can be quickly and easily selected online from a large number of options.
These interactive tools save a lot of time in selecting items and offer the highest flexibility regarding the product portfolio and the latest information. Due to the clear presentation, e.g. technical hints and feasibility can be called up at any time and alternatives can be represented visually. In this way, well-programmed configurators provide great additional value for both, the supplier and the user.
Einbindung von Machbarkeitsprüfungen.
Darstellung in fotorealistischer Darstellung aus Ihren CAD Daten.
Komplexe variantenreiche Produkte in Echtzeit konfiguriert.
- Clear structure for product selection
- In B2B (e.g. technical buyers and engineers) as well as in B2C (consumer), customers often only know a fraction of the portfolio and available options.
matiCon® - The configurator from Automatic Design faces both of theses points. By facilitating the selection of components within a clearly arranged way, matiCon® provides a clear overview for the user and also helps to enter directly into the ordering process.
Within the design process, the database will be adapted to all customer requirements and CD/CI guidelines.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Reduced barrier of the first contact with the products.
- Simple and detailed overview of the product portfolio.
- Individual and customized product selection.
- Increase of the number of inquiries and thus orders.
- Increase of internal and external product awareness.
- Avoidance of misconfigurations and thus complaints.
- Fast decision-making in the sales process (guided sales).
- Complex technology with easy handling.
- Platform independent and modern Java development.
- Maintenance through modern content management system based on Microsoft Business Central (via cloud or ERP integration).
- Individual and flexible designs.
- Separate information window with technically relevant additional information.
- Multiple selection and a clear product comparison.
- Detailed product image through magnifying glass and lightbox function.
- Selection aid for faster product identification.
- Search engine optimized.
- Dynamic PDF info sheets with all selected order details.
- Direct order inquiry via online form.
In this brochure you can learn more about the features and functionalities of the matiCon® online configurator, how it can be used as an interface between customers, sales staff and production and what advantages result from this - for customers and companies.